Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lost White Cat , Selden NY Family Heartbroken, Please Share

SELDEN, NEW YORK.  MISSING WHITE MALE CAT.  HIS LEFT EYE IS BLUE.  HIS RIGHT EYE IS GOLDEN/GREEN.

PLEASE CONTACT:  (631) 846-6466




lost white cat. one blue eye Selden

Lost in the Selden Area. One bi-colored eye, white, short hair cat. bi colored eyes means one is blue and one is gold. I hand raised this baby since before his eyes were opened, he was a feral kitten. I am totally heartbroken and hasnt slept in days. He is on prednisone and needs medicine. My daughter has a spinal disease and as she tried to get out of the house he ran out with her. She hasnt stopped crying. Now we know how family's feel when children go missing. You do nothing but cry and worry. this is rare for the cat to have two different colored eyes, so if you see him or know of anyone who has him, please please help get him home. He is talkative and sings karaoke. He speaks in a very human voice, and babbles. He has no idea that he isnt a human, I never told him he is a cat, he wouldnt believe me. I am the only mother he knew. My heart is so heavy. below is a photo of his two colored eyes and a photo of him sitting on my lap at the computer singing Karaoke. Our family is crushed.



image 2196409709-0
image 2196409709-2image 2196409709-1
PostingID: 2196409709

No comments:

Post a Comment